Ravens’ Roost Cohousing, LLC purchased the last parcel of Arnold Link’s 40-acre homesite, the first on Abbott Road, in 1948. It is 6.2 acres of beautiful land located 1/2 mile east of Lake Otis Parkway, and 1/2 mile west of Elmore Road. Arne and Norma will continue to live in their home as long as they wish, and we look forward to being close neighbors.
One of the members of Ravens’ Roost owns the 2.3-acre property along Abbott Road and intends to sell it to Ravens’ Roost. We intend to create a berm next to Abbott Road in order to decrease the road noise.
Features of Ravens’ Roost Cohousing’s land:
- Southern exposure
- White spruce and paper birch forest
- New People Mover bus stop will be added at edge of property
- Across the street from Ruth Arcand Park
- Existing bike trail along property:
- 1/2 mile to restaurants and shopping: Fred Meyer on Abbott Rd., Carrs, other stores
- 1/2 mile to Elmore Rd. bike trail to U-Med District and beyond
- 3/4 mile to Hanshew Middle School
- 1 mile to Trailside Elementary & Service High School
- 1 mile to Hillside Ski Trails
Call 907-399-2051 to request a tour.